Energy costs make up a large percentage of monthly household expenses. With a little help from a skilled energy provider (expert), you and other Florida residents can drastically reduce your monthly energy expenditures (FPUC customers can learn about their energy usage and ways to make their homes more energy efficient). For more information, call Florida Public Utilities Company at (561) 832-0872.
- What should you do when your power unexpectedly quits? This page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the answer.
- Energy vampires can suck precious energy from your home all year long. Learn more at this page from the Union of Concerned Scientists.
- What exactly are compact fluorescent lights? Find out at this page from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Choosing a tankless water heater is no easy feat. Let this guide from ConsumerReports.org help make the choice easier.
- If used correctly, a programmable thermostat can save you hundreds of dollars in energy. Learn more at EnergyStar.gov.